The game-changing Garmin Approach range takes the guesswork out of golf, whether you’re a novice or a pro.
There are watches or handhelds in the range. You choose whatever you feel the most comfortable with. They are all preloaded with tens of thousands of courses around the world and have free course updates for life.
Our latest models even have the Smart Notification* feature, which allows you to receive email texts and alerts discretely on the course. All Garmin Approaches also work with Garmin Connect for Golf, where you can upload, analyse and share your golf performance.
So which Approach is right for you? Here’s a quick run-through of our latest models
Good for beginners, those who've never used a GPS golf device before, or intermediate players
Instant, simple and precise, the Approach S4 can be used as an everyday watch as well as an aid to your game.
• Easy-to-use touchscreen display
• Displays distance to the front, back and middle of the green
• Displays distance to doglegs and layups
• Measures shot distance and has a digital scorecard (for one person)
• With odometer to see how far you walk on the course, and off it too
All the features of the Approach S4 (except the watch function) PLUS:
• PlaysLike Distance: Distances to target, adjusted for uphill or downhill shots
• Club Advice: Recommends which club to use based on your shot distances
• Full Map Display for a clear overview of each hole
• Touch Targeting: touch any point on the display for precise distances
• With a digital scorecard (for up to four people)
Good for serious golfers and those who really want to improve their game
All the features of the Approach S4 PLUS:
• Swing Training tools to improve consistency
• SwingTempo measures backswing and downswing timing
• SwingStrength compares how hard you swing to your normal full swing
• Touch Targetting; tap the screen for a yardage to any position on the hole
All the features of the Approach G7 PLUS:
• Extra wide screen for better viewing
• Pin Pointer function indicates the direction of the green when it’s out of sight
• Automatic course update means device automatically updates courses with a Wi-Fi connection (free).
Garmin Connect for golf
With Garmin Connect, Golf Approach owners can now view their scorecards and golf stats online. Users can upload, analyse and share their course data and see hole-by-hole details to understand their own trends and tendencies to improve their game.
Golf Courses Hole-by-hole details for your favourite courses so you can see where to improve your game.
Scorecard View and share your scorecards. See fairways hit, greens in regulation, and number of putts. Keep track of who you’ve played against and who won each round.
Stats Track your progress over time including longest shots, average score, overall fairway hit percentage and more.
Read the best Garmin reviews to find out more about our range of products.
For lots more about our products go to www.garmin.com
*Compatible with iPone 4s and later and with iOS7.0