In the latest update at Garmin Connect, we introduced several improvements to our free online community that is home to more than a million users and their activities. Here are just some of the highlights from this week's update (for best results, we suggest clearing your cache):
1. Ability to manually delete entries in the Health Tab
2. Improvements to the Calendar Page
3. Streamlined RSS feeds
4. Improved use of 'embedded' activities without location data
5. Enhanced map availability and Player function availability
6. Transitioned to Bing maps
Garmin has a rich history of collaborating with many industry leaders, and using Bing maps with Garmin Connect provided an opportunity to build upon our existing relationship with Microsoft. Garmin Connect users will continue to enjoy all of the familiar mapping features and functions that bring more than 40 million saved activities to life, and working with Bing will lead to more exciting developments in the future.