GTN Software Version 6.11 includes the following functions:
- User Defined Holds - Holds can be created by the pilot over an existing fix in the navigation database or over a user defined waypoint.
- Search and Rescue Patterns
- Animation of precipitation on weather pages for FIS-B, Sirius XM, and Connext weather
- Metric and Imperial Unit display options
- Ability to load a second approach while in the missed approach hold for another approach
- Display of previous flight plan waypoint and legs on the moving map
- Provide advisory vertical guidance on LP approaches (LP+V)
- Fuel range ring depiction on map page
- CDI guidance along curved paths between flight plan legs
- RNP 1.0 approval for RF Leg Procedures
New interface and other approvals include the following:
- GMA 35c (Bluetooth capable audio panel)
- Cessna 1000 IFCS interface approval
Use of a GTN 6XX/7XX with Software Version 6.11 for primary navigation above 89.00° N and below 89.00° S is prohibited.
Refer to Garmin Service Advisory 1619 for an explanation of changes in the GTN 6XX/7XX display of steering and navigation information.
GTN 6XX/7XX navigators, GMA 35/35c audio panels and Flight Stream 210 installed using Approved Model List (AML) Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) SA02019SE-D.