Want to be the envy of the geocaching community? With the help of OpenCaching, you can get your hands on one of the new geocaching-optimized Oregon 650t. Summer is winding down, and it’s time to get outside and place some new caches, because for every new cache you place between now and the end of September, we’ll give you one entry into the contest.
Don’t worry; you can enter as many times as you want! Just send your OX codes to [email protected] and we’ll make sure you get entered.
About the Oregon 600 Series
This GPS was built for geocachers by geocachers—there are TONS awesome caching features including:
- New, smaller file structure so you can store more caches (1 million plus) in a fraction of the space. You read that correctly, you can load this unit with more than ONE MILLION CACHES.
- The OpenCaching database of caches will come preloaded on the device
- Cache descriptions, logs and hints are available with 1 touch from the geocaching page
- Advanced filtering options allow you find only caches that will spark your interest and allow you to fine-tune your cache list and map screen.
- Transfer complete caches wirelessly from one Oregon 600 to another
- Customizable button allows you to easily toggle between compass, map and cache pages
So, take advantage of the summer weather and hide some new geocaches. This is the perfect time of year to get outside and spend time with friends and family…entering the drawing to win a new Oregon is just a bonus!
Click here for the official rules.