Winter is a great time for athletes of all pursuits to jump in the pool and maintain their base fitness while giving their legs a break from the pounding of pavement. Athletes of all levels will no longer have to guess distances swam nor will they have to remember workout details to jot down in log books after their workouts. With Garmin Swim on your wrist, you can focus on your technique instead of what lap you’re on. It automatically knows the stroke you’re using and tracks your lengths, strokes, distance, pace and more. With a few button presses, you can also log drills or start timed intervals without constantly monitoring the pool clock. The intuitive interface utilizes 6 exterior buttons, so each and every function can be accessed quickly and easily.
- Allows user to set custom pool size down to 17 meters or 18 yards
- Improved drill logging (after logging a drill, the watch returns to training page 4, ready to log another drill)
- Improved viewing of custom training page 5 following pauses and re-starts
- Allows user to set seconds (Clock > Time 1 and 2) through main menu
- Improved switching between time zones (T1 & T2)
- Added abbreviated translations for units of measure, like LEN and STRK
- Step 1 of improved stroke type identification for breaststroke and backstroke