Knowing what your destination looks like can be of great help when navigating. That's why we recently added a new Google Street View feature to the Garmin StreetPilot Onboard and the NAVIGON apps. Google Street View provides users a street-level view of their destination before starting a route and shortly before arriving. Users can even look at a full-screen 360° view to get a better understanding of their destination's surroundings.
Here are some quick tips on how to use the feature:
1. If you quickly want to look up a place, just select "Where To?" in the main menu.
2. Select the type of destination you'd like to search for.
3. Once you've selected a point of interest or address, just click on the grey "i" symbol.
4. If you want to look at a full-screen 360° view, simply click on the Street View image.
5. Enjoy the 360°Google Street View.
6. Shortly before you arrive at your destination, the Google Street View image will slide in again at the top of the map view.