CERTIFICATION APPROVAL: G600 AML STC, SA02153LA-D (see Approval section of STC SB1367 for details)
Mandatory for software update only: The STC data (refer to the REFERENCES section) provides installation approval of the software update required by Software Service Bulletin 1368.
Optional: All other aspects of this STC data are optional and may be incorporated at the owner’s discretion and are not warranty reimbursable.
This STC Service Bulletin provides notification of the STC SA02153LA-D, MDL Revision M for the following:
- Software Updates:
- GDU 620 Software Version 6.21 contains the following changes from version 6.11:
- KAS 297 altitude preselector emulation support
- Resolves issue identified in Service Advisory 1361
- GAD 43e Software Version 2.20 contains the following changes from version 2.12:
- KAS 297 altitude preselect emulation for KFC200/250 autopilot systems
- Resolves parallel DME tuning issue
- RVSM Group Approval for TBM 700(850) Series aircraft
- Interface Approvals:
- KAS 297 altitude preselect emulation for KFC200/250 autopilot systems using GAD 43e
- Flight Director display for Century IV, 2000, and 41 autopilot systems
- Flight Director display for Cessna 400B/800B autopilots with Synthetic Vision Technology enabled
- Gyro emulation for Cessna 300B/400B/800B/1000 autopilot systems using GAD 43/43e
- GWX 70 weather radar interface
- GNC 255 navigation radio interface
Service Advisory 1361, possible temporary loss of heading/attitude information in Garmin G500 and G600 Systems following extended power-on stall and slow flight maneuvers, is addressed by GDU 620 Software Version 6.21.
Service Bulletin 1306, regarding parallel DME tuning, is addressed by GAD 43e Software Version 2.20. Parallel tuning may be restored in aircraft affected by Service Bulletin 1306.
Installation Bulletin 1238, regarding incorrect DME wiring data, has been addressed by correcting the Installation Manual listed in MDL Revision M.
Installation Bulletin 1330, regarding replacement of the PRE-80 altitude preselector, has been addressed by adding additional data to the Installation Manual listed in MDL Revision M.
Aircraft modified by Part 23 AML STC SA02153LA-D Master Drawing List (MDL) Revision L or earlier for the installation of G600 equipment.
This STC Service Bulletin provides instructions for incorporating the GDU 620 Software Version 6.21 and GAD 43e Software Version 2.20 and interfaces approved by MDL revision M. Refer to Software Service Bulletin No.1367 for instructions for loading the software in the GDU 620 and GAD 43e units and description of the TSO authorized changes.